Monday, October 3, 2011

Today's the Day!!!

It's finally here! Dad and Yiayia will be swinging by to pick me up so we can start our big adventure via I-35 S. Keeping fingers, toes, eyes, and any other crossable body part crossed that my suitcase will be barely under the weight limit. I'd rather not "donate" any of my carefully selected clothing at the last minute!

For those curious ones..

We will be leaving DFW at 5:30p and arriving in Madrid at 9:55a. Whew, good thing I packed some Benadryl in my carry-on! ;)  From there we will have a short layover before leaving Madrid at 11:40a and arriving in Athens at 4:05p.

Well, that's all for now! Wish us kalo taxidi- my next blog post will be from Greek soil!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Be sure to let me know of any delays so that I can fix the transfer from the airport to the hotel. KALO TAXITHI!

    ReplyDelete